Thursday, 13 June 2013

The Income Formula

Another reason not to level up too fast is to let your income and vp catch up with your level. The higher the level, the better weapons and companions, needs a better income to maintain proper upkeep. Riches is like roots of power in this game :p

Here goes ..

( Level x 2 + 10) x (upkeep of the highest weapon + upkeep of the highest companion) + ( number of extra mercenaries x (upkeep of the highest weapon + upkeep of the highest companion))

Ouch..too many math, right? To make it easier, here is the example :

Hero Name : Lady Verne ; Level : 71
Highest Weapon Unlocked : Earthquaker (30 m upkeep) ; Highest Companion Unlocked : Marksman ( 16 m upkeep ); Number of Exta Mercenaries : 9

So the income should be :
(71 x 2 + 10) x (30.000.000 + 16.000.000) + (9 x (30.000.000 + 16.000.000))
= 152 x 46.000.000 + 414.000.000
= 7.406.000.000

The income formula is valid to be always armed and still got a bit of income daily. Or armed at weekend for tourneys and wars and goes to income mode daily. If you want to stay armed all the time and still got a proper income, just double the grand total or add 50% from the grand total then ^^

Personally, I chose to be armed on weekends only, since i couldn't afford to be fully equipped all the time x_x ... but that's me, and just like in real life, the game is always about choices. So happy gaming, heroes ^^

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This formula is 100% correct and the point of calculating the upkeep value of your most expensive weapon or companion is also correct. But in the given example by Lady Verne the Ricochet (Weapon) is a Forged weapon, so you should have in mind that you would need, in case of 200 guild members, the corresponding addons for that forged weapon. That means lots of quests in order to get those needed 200 addons in order to forge that weapon 200 times. And that also means lots of questing and time in the game.

    Why I'm saying this is that you should always have in mind your opponent's level, income, time in the game and if he is a cash player. Because all these facts make the difference between players of the same level or players within our battle range.

    So, in my opinion you should attain the maximum income needed until you reach the level where you no longer get more unforged weapons and then go on according to your needs at each given time.


    Cyberdolphin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input. Actually, I put the Ricochet as a highest weapon available, eventhough it's a crafted weapon, was not meant to have 200 Ricochet. It's the highest upkeep for my level available. And if i want to be free to choose what weapon to be used in war or in armed mode, i think it's the safest way.

      I haven't craft any Ricochet yet, just some Monolith, Dragon Pike and Tiger Claw. But one day, if at this level, I manage to craft a Ricochet and used this income formula, I dont have to be bothered by the upkeep later. For me, it's better to have an extra on the income than less after armed.

      I do only the boss quests, in order to open a better weapons. I do the minor quests only to attain the enchanted items for the weapon I want. Because by doing too many quests would definately endanger my xp hole.

      Time of play surely a major factor that one can't underestimate. But about level, income and weather one is a cash player or not in my battle range, I'm never worried ^^. It's a strategy game..and we can always find a way or strategy that would fit our style of playing.

      The best unforged weapon available is Great Sword. And again, thanks a lot for the input. Like always, happy gaming ^^

      Delete
  3. I Love This Blog .. Very helpful ... Thank You Very Much Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad if you find this blog useful :)
    ur welcome, Mahendra..and happy gaming ^^

    ReplyDelete